[Sosfbay-discuss] Remember Alex Walker?

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 31 01:51:03 PST 2008

Wes Rolley wrote:

> Do you want to be introduced to State Senator Alex Walker?

I'd love to.

> Alex has stepped up and is running in a special election to take the
> seat of recently elected

Great!  It's about time!

> His campaign?
>
> A NEW POLITICS FOR A NEW CENTURY FOR A NEW CA
> UNBOUGHT LIKE RALPH NADER
> UNBOSSED LIKE CYNTHIA McKINNEY
>
> Check out Alex's Web Site. http://alexwalker4california.com/
>
> This is the right campaign and the right time.  I think that Alex has
> framed the issue in just the right way.  Now, it is up to all of us to
> deliver the support that he needs.  If any of you are on facebook, I
> urge you to join the group. Senator Alex Walker.

We urged him to run for office when he was still living
in this county.

I remember a very good speech he did at San Jose State on behalf
of the GP.  And his comments are generally right on.

I'll send him a check today.

I propose that the GPSCC endorse him at our next meeting,
one week from today.

Gerry