[Sosfbay-discuss] Who Won?

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Wed Feb 6 12:03:48 PST 2008

First I went to the Green PArt y Website and then I googled. I then
went to CNN and MSNBC and nada.  I'm going to try Fox news now :-( BUt
can anyone point me to election results that cover more than the
corporate party(s)

PEace

Duende

On Feb 5, 2008, at 12:29 PM, Wes Rolley wrote:

> Land use and Agriculture in the Santa Clara Valley

"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise
they'll kill you."

     Oscar Wilde