[Sosfbay-discuss] Who Won?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Feb 6 15:11:25 PST 2008

Here is the current official total:

http://vote.sos.ca.gov/Returns/pres/grn/59.htm

The gist of it:

   Ralph Nader (Grn)  17,065  61.2 %
   Cynthia McKinney (Grn)  7,178  25.8 %
   Elaine Brown (Grn)  1,275  4.6 %
   Kat Swift (Grn)  857  3.0 %
   Kent Mesplay (Grn)  565  2.0 %
   Jesse Johnson (Grn)  512  1.8 %
   Jared Ball (Grn)  451  1.6 %

I don't think anybody will switch places on the list, but I expect all
the numbers to grow a bit. The percentages won't change much.

At the bottom of that page are a bunch of links to other contest pages.

Tian

Duende wrote:
> First I went to the Green PArt y Website and then I googled. I then went
> to CNN and MSNBC and nada.  I'm going to try Fox news now :-( BUt can
> anyone point me to election results that cover more than the corporate
> party(s)
>
> PEace
>
> Duende
>
> On Feb 5, 2008, at 12:29 PM, Wes Rolley wrote:
>
>> Land use and Agriculture in the Santa Clara Valley

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
I recommend voting for Cynthia McKinney on Feb 5th in the Green Primary!
Come on down to my election night party if you're in this area!