[Sosfbay-discuss] Who Won?

Duende egroups at duendevision.com
Wed Feb 6 20:17:14 PST 2008

Thanks Tian.

I love Ralph but really thought Cynthia would have added another
dimension to the much needed assault on Empire Amerika. Also Ralph
looked really tired up in the city.

Now that you've been so kind as to direct me to the State results do
you have any idea the national results?

I'd have come to your parties but I've been spending a lot of time in
Walnut Creek.

Peace

Duende

>>> http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024