[Sosfbay-discuss] no GP ballot at a polling place

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Feb 7 11:50:36 PST 2008

When I went to vote they had to hunt for the Green Party ballots. It was
confusing because they had orange strips, just like the AIP ballots. We
finally found them. In the end I was able to cast my vote exactly the
way I wanted to.

Tian

Jim Doyle wrote:
> When Merriam went to vote last night, the polling place where she votes
> did not have Green Party ballots.
> She was able to vote using her sample ballot that she had with her.
> She plans to visit the ROV office tomorrow, Thursday, to complain.
> ---

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Sad to say Cynthia McKinney came in 2nd on Feb 5th in the Green Primary.
See my pictures from the election night party on my website (URL above).