[Sosfbay-discuss] ballot drive in AZ

cls at truffula.sj.ca.us cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
Sun Feb 17 09:39:07 PST 2008

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:57:08 -0800 (PST)
From: Greg Jan <gregjan4 at yahoo.com>
To: gpus-del at lists.cagreens.org
Subject: [gpus-del] CA Greens!: This is it! PLEASE FORWARD (within your
	county) NOW!: Time-urgent! Please donate *NOW* for the
	critical Arizona Greens' ballot drive!

    Dear California Greens,

  Okay!  This is it!  We're getting down to the wire,
  and we really need to get the rest of the money to the
  Arizona Greens within just a few more days!  We are
  close, but we really need to hustle because there simply
  isn't that much more time remaining!

                     Thank you!,

                     Greg Jan
                     Oakland, CA
                     510-444-7336

  [[ Subject line:
  Time-urgent!  Please donate *NOW* for the critical Arizona Greens' ballot drive!   ]]

  Calling all Greens!

  We urgently need your help NOW, for the critical Arizona
  Green Party ballot access drive!  In just 5 days Greens
  across the country have raised over $4,200, and have also
  volunteered to work on raising a solid majority of the
  remaining $4,800 which is still needed.  But that means
  that we're presently a couple of thousand dollars short
  -- and we need to reach our full $9,000 goal within just
  a few more days!

  So PLEASE DONATE TODAY, as we're definitely getting down
  to the wire!  The Arizona Greens now have less than 3
  weeks left in which to complete their signature drive,
  and they urgently need to hire some more petitioners,
  so it's critical for us to get them the rest of the
  needed funds NOW!  (Note: If possible, please also
  let the sender of this e-mail know that you're making
  a donation, so each county can know how it's doing in
  raising money to help out Arizona!).

  If you can, please donate via credit card or PayPal,
  by going to:  http://www.azgp.org/donate.shtml  and
  clicking on the “direct donation” link in the 2nd section
  of that page.  But if you prefer to pay by check, please
  make your check payable to:
                Green Ballot Access
                PO Box 77312
                Tucson AZ 85703