[Sosfbay-discuss] Fw: 2008 Green Party Convention: Workshop Call-Out

j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 16:29:56 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Green Party of the United States
To: jimd at greens.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:06 PM
Subject: 2008 Green Party Convention: Workshop Call-Out

                  Back to GP.org

                  2008 Green Party Convention
                  Workshop Call-Out

                   Hello everyone!

                  The Annual National Meeting Committee (ANMC) is working hard on the 2008 Green Party National Convention, to be held in Chicago from July 10 to July 13.

                  One of the many items on our task list is developing a list of workshops that delegates and observers can attend and participate in. We want to ask for input from Greens around the country about which workshops you think are needed and what you would like to learn.

                  The deadline to submit workshop ideas is February 29th, 2007. There are limited workshop/panel spots available, so please only send up to THREE choices to: workshop at gp.org

                  Please put the words "Convention Workshops" in the subject header.

                  Note: your email risks being missed if a different subject is listed or if it is not sent to workshop at gp.org

                  Please include:

                  1. Workshop Topic
                  2. Short description of what you want to learn
                  3. Who you might think would be good to lead/participate in that workshop, and why*

                  *if you don't have any ideas about who, but there is a topic you really want covered (FEC regulations for Treasurers in a presidential election year, for example) please still send in your submission and if we get enough requests, we can *try* to find appropriate speakers.

                  Thank you for your input -- and PLEASE forward this email to other green lists, especially to potential delegates and attendees.

                  Sincerely,

                  Lynne Serpe
                  on behalf of the Annual National Meeting Committee

                  Email: office at gp.org
                  Office: PO Box 57065 Washington, D.C. 20037 202-319-7191 or toll-free (US): 866-41GREEN