[Sosfbay-discuss] 10 months vs ten years

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu Feb 28 15:47:10 PST 2008

I read that, too.  Why else would he ask a highly respected Green
Party member to run as his Vice President?  (A young male this time!)
I also heard Cynthia Mc Kinney give credit to Nader for her decision
to run for the top nomination in the Green Party.  I'm proud of her
and I'm proud of him.
They are both out there, heads above the crowd, creating motion in
the ranks.  Just what we need in this old arthritic democracy of
ours: a little motion!
We live in interesting times.  I hope we are up to it.
Andrea