[Sosfbay-discuss] Plenary Delegates and Alternates Need to be Chosen at Next Thursday's Meeting

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 17:34:26 PST 2008

There has finally been an announcement that the next Plenary  will be in
Berkeley April 5-6th.  We will need to select our delegates and  alternates since
our next meeting will be after the deadline for communicating  our selections.
 Likely agneda items will include presentation and approval  of the budget
for the next fiscal year; election of at-large Coordinating  Committee members;
election of delegates to the California GPUS Delegation;  Standing Committee
and Working Group meetings.   Warner

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)