[Sosfbay-discuss] Impeach Demonstration at Rep. Lofgren's office this Fri. 1/4 3pm-515pm

Merriam Kathaleen mkmusic at greens.org
Thu Jan 3 01:20:39 PST 2008

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY YEAR OF IMPEACHMENT!!!!!

We are having our 7th Impeachment demonstration at Zoe Lofgren's office
this Friday, 1/4,  from 3:00pm - 5:00pm.  Zoe's office is at 635 N. 1st
St., San Jose. (Between Taylor & Jackson St. across from the IHOP
restaurant/Light Rail stop is corner of Jackson St on 1st St.)

This will be the 7th week of our ongoing weekly demonstration of
pressuring Lofgren.  Let's begin 2008 with a bang and a huge turnout.

RAIN OR SHINE WE WILL BE OUT IN FRONT OF REP. LOFGREN'S OFFICE.  IF IT
IS RAINING BRING YOUR UMBRELLAS.

Please join us.  We have signs, banners and a sound system.  What we
need is you to help uphold our Constitution by holding our signs and
your voice to add to our chorus of chants.

Also, if you have your own Impeach Cheney sign please bring it.

TELL LOFGREN WE DEMAND SHE INSISTS THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE BEGINS
IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS IMMEDIATELY!!!

IF YOU CAN'T BE THERE, PLEASE CALL LOFGREN'S OFFICE (408-271-8700) TO
TELL HER YOU WANT THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE TO BEGIN THE IMPEACHMENT
PROCESS AGAINST CHENEY.

Please let me know if you can be there.

Thanks,
Merriam
Silicon Valley Impeachment Coalition
mkmusic at greens.org
408-482-6032 (Cell)

P.S. Check out our ad about Lofgren in last weeks Metro Newspaper.  We
will be having an ad in the Metro once a month from now on.