[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: local food]

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Jan 15 14:09:22 PST 2008

Here is an opportunity that we can't miss.  Tony Eulo is the Program
Administrator for Environmental Programs at Morgan Hill City Hall.   He
was commenting about a column
<http://morganhilltimes.com/opinion/233916-buy-locally-grown-food> of
mine in the Morgan Hill Times today.

I have followed up with questions about the "Eco Forum" on St. Patrick's
day.  It sounds like another opportunity to do something useful.

Which reminds me that I had made a fund raising suggestion for last
year.  Maybe there is time to do something this year.

The Green Party, Wearin' o' the Green, St. Patrick's Day, Green Beer,
collecting some Green.

Just A Green Gathering somewhere like Katie Blooms (Campbell).
Contributions collected, fun for all.

Wes