[Sosfbay-discuss] What Did Brent McMillan ACTUALLY Write About Elaine Brown?

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 08:04:57 PST 2008

Dear Green Friends,

I am sorry to say, this silly business between Elaine Brown and Brent McMillan refuses to go away (is it possible Greens are even sillier than Hillary-Barack Democrats?).

Does anyone here know where I can find the text of what Brent McMillan actually wrote about Elaine Brown (not just excerpts)??

Does anyone here directly communicate with Brent?

I would like to see the original text for myself.? I hate it when somebody says it's my duty to be "outraged" about something I know nothing about.

Alex Walker