[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [GPCA Updates] Ranked Ballot Voting Demonstration]

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Sun Jan 20 20:09:36 PST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GPCA Updates] Ranked Ballot Voting Demonstration
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:48:14 -0800
From: Green Party of California Updates <updates at cagreens.org>
To: updates at cagreens.org

** Green Party of California Update **

The Electoral Reform Working Group is sponsoring an online >>ranked ballot
voting<< demonstration using the Presidential Primary candidates.

http://cagreens.org/erwg/irvdemo/pres08.html

The official election gives you just one choice with your vote. But the
Green Party advocates a ranked ballot system where you can tell us how feel
about all the candidates by ranking them in order of your preference.

See how a ranked ballot election works by participating in our online demo!!!

We'll post the results after the primary.