[Sosfbay-discuss] [Fwd: [GPCA Official Notice] Ranked Ballot Voting Demonstration]

Jim Stauffer jims at greens.org
Thu Jan 31 19:01:56 PST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [GPCA Official Notice] Ranked Ballot Voting Demonstration
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:49:16 -0800
From: County Contacts <contacts2006 at lists.cagreens.org>
To: County Contacts <Contacts2006 at cagreens.org>

GREEN PARTY COUNTY CONTACTS MESSAGE

This is an announcement from the GPCA Contact List.  For more information,
or questions related to the topic of the posting, please do not hit reply.
Follow the contact directions
stated in the email.

The Electoral Reform Working Group is sponsoring an online >>ranked ballot
voting<< demonstration using the Presidential Primary candidates.

http://cagreens.org/erwg/irvdemo/pres08.html

The official election gives you just one choice with your vote. But the
Green Party advocates a ranked ballot system where you can tell us how feel
about all the candidates by ranking them in order of your preference.

See how a ranked ballot election works by participating in our online demo!!!

We'll post the results after the primary.