[Sosfbay-discuss] Critical Mass in San Francisco

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jul 3 13:27:03 PDT 2008

The last Friday of the month, starting at 6 PM there has been a Critical
Mass ride in San Francisco since the early 1990s. Ever since the police
and Mayor stopped trying to stamp it out it has started at Justin Herman
Plaza. I went last month, and took a batch of pictures you can see at:

http://tian.greens.org/SanFrancisco/CriticalMass/June08/index.html

The event has evolved a lot since I first took pictures at it, as has my
photography style:

http://tian.greens.org/CriticalMassPictures.html

Back then it didn't have a police escort, for one thing.

In other news, tomorrow is Independence Day. Happy 4th of July!
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org