[Sosfbay-discuss] Mayor Daley Welcomes You to Chicago

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 05:55:09 PDT 2008

?Mayor Daley Welcomes You to Chicago

Mayor Richard M. Daley Welcomes You to
Chicago

--Sign in Chicago Midway Airport

Thursday, July 10th

Between the plane and the Orange Line subway train into the city, on my way to
the Green Party National Convention, I had to read "Mayor Richard M.
Daley" a dozen times. Daley is Chicago.
Chicago is
"Duh Mayah" -- perfect symbol for the primitive "Old
Politics" we are here to organize against.

Thursday night there was a reception for international Greens. A brother from Brazil explained to us the difficulty of
fighting for Greens issues there, reminding us that having a strong Green Party
in the U.S. is absolutely
essential since the U.S. is
the 800-pound gorilla in the world, especially in the Western
 Hemisphere

READ MORE ON CALIFORNIA GREENING AT:

http://cagreening.blogspot.com/2008/07/mayor-daley-welcomes-you-to-chicago.html

?