[Sosfbay-discuss] Recall Jim Stauffer from GPCA Coordinating Committee

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Wed Jul 16 00:37:15 PDT 2008

Jim Stauffer has a very long history of rageaholist behavior in Green
Party gathering.  He has hurt many, many people and driven many people
from our party.  I request that the County Council of Santa Clara County
and all the Greens of Santa Clara County Green Party immediately remove
Jim Stauffer from his position of trust as Regional Representative to the
GPCA's Coordinating Committee because he is clearly demonstrating daily in
our midst that he is unfit for that position.

I add this request to my previous request that the Council reinstate me to
the SC-SM list and make it very clear to Jim Stauffer that this behavior
was completely unacceptable.

Green is Core!

Drew Johnson
GPSC County Council Emeritus and GNC delegate (among so many contributions
that its hard for me to track them all). :-)