[Sosfbay-discuss] Recall Jim Stauffer? Let's Not Get Carried Away

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 06:48:07 PDT 2008

My Dear Green Friends,

Let's not get carried away!?

This incident is unfortunate, but not a big deal.? With one of the most important elections in the history of the United States coming up, now is not the time to fool around with recalling Greens.?

Now that things are mercifully settling down in Los Angeles, we don't need the brothers and sisters of Santa Clara bumping up the California?Green dysfunction index.??I've known and worked with Jim for years.? Jim is a hero of the Green Revolution.? I have?also been a great admirer of Drew's work promoting?Green values.?

I agree 100% with Tian: "Why can't we all just get along?"

Alex Walker