[Sosfbay-discuss] picnic

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu Jul 17 08:54:06 PDT 2008

This is really to Carol, but I don't have a separate address for her, and it may concern others of you. I live 1 1/2 blocks from the picnic site. I will be going over there at 9:00 to reserve our table and hopefully grab others, After other people come, I will go back to my house and get my food. If any of you have scheduling conflicts on that day but would like to contribute things to the picnic, I will be happy to store them at my house (323 N. Murphy Ave. ) and haul them over to the picnic later.
  Caroline