[Sosfbay-discuss] Jim Stauffer's Counter Factual Claims vs the Reality of the SC-SM List and His Unacceptable Behavior.

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sat Jul 26 13:30:06 PDT 2008

To review: Earlier this month Jim Stauffer without County Council
consultation or authorization, arbitrarily, tyrannously forcibly removed
my e-mail address from the Regional E-mail List.

Jim Stauffer struck just as soon as he thought he could get away with it
(ie. as soon as I was an Emeritus Councilor).  He had previously
sereptitiously removed a second account of mine JamBoi at yahoo.com (again
entirely without my permission) so its not much of a stretch to guess that
he planned this illicit strike with malice of forethought.

Jim Doyle (without ever asking me for my point of view on this subject)
posted a note which read exactly like Jim Stauffer's 'talking points'
regarding his skewed perspective on this discussion list

Note also that the only people to plead on this list for me not to press
home the point with Stauffer are not even from this county (and therefore
in my strongly held opinion should not even be allowed to post on our
county party's list), Curt Wechsler and

The archive is open for anyone to examine and verify these facts.
See:
http://lists.sonic.net/pipermail/sc-sm/

Currently the list info says (although I'm not certain if Jim hasn't
recently changed it to narrow the statement)
"This list is to facilitate communications between SC and SM counties on
regional issues."

I painstakingly went through the archive and assembled a list of the
posting titles by month so people can determine for themselves what the
facts are.

Its quite evident to the observer of this material that Jim never objected
on this list to what he now tries to claim are off-topic posts (his
pathetic excuse for removing me from the list) when his cohort and the
Alpha of the Anti-Mike Feinstein Faction, Jo Chamberlain posted very
similar posts.   Nor did Jim ever post any objections when similar
supposedly 'off-topic' posts were made by Sanda Everette, Andrea Dorey, or
any other person. Just me.

Nor were the number of posts ever objected to when they were made by Jo
Chamberlain or others.  So much for his other pathetic excuse.

There is also no evidence here that he's ever removed anyone else from the
list. No objective observer could conclude anything other than Jim
Stauffer has an axe to grind against me and has carried it out by
(temporarily I assure all) removing me from the list.

Let's take special note of the extremely salient fact that his attempts to
intimidate me via off list e-mail "warnings" took place WHILE I WAS ON THE
COUNCIL AND THEREFORE HE WOULD LOGICALLY BE THE ONE SUBJECTED TO THE
AUTHORITY OF THE COUNCIL AND OUT POSTING POLICY ON OUR OWN LIST AND NOT
THE OTHER WAY AROUND.  IF HE WAS SERVING THE TWO COUNTY COUNCILS AS
ALTERNATE REGIONAL REP AND E-MAIL LIST MANAGER THEN WHY IS IT THAT HE
CONTINUOUSLY ATTEMPTS TO INTIMIDATE COUNTY COUNCIL MEMBERS.  NOT JUST ME,
BUT NOW CAROLINE YACOUBS AS WELL.

Others who have had to deal with the angry, tempestuous apparently
untreated rageaholic Jim Stauffer have written me off list calling his
behavior "toxic" and saying that "My observation is that he is utterly
toxic to everything he touches.  Only complete isolation will offer any
hope that he will find the motivation necessary to seek the anger
management counseling he needs."  Anyone who has experienced his
outrageous temper tantrum outbursts or his attempts to rush us through our
business at our county General Meetings and in particular his prejudiced
rants against Tian and Carol Brouillet in particular could agree with this
assessment.

He has misused his position on the Coordinating Committee to pursue a
blind Factional Fanaticism towards Mike Feinstein.  While Feinstein's and
his Factional Fanatic's behavior has certainly been equally grievous, Jim
Stauffer is our responsibility as he represents us on the GPCA
Coordinating Committee and between the two factions they've brought the
GPCA to its knees.  This sectarian brawl must end and we must act within
our own purview to remove those that are perpetuating this brawl.

Jim Stauffer and Jo Chamberlain actually used this very regional list to
pursue their Anti-Mike Feinstein sectarian agenda and spread their
propaganda.  All the postings that have the label "Green Idea Pac" regard
a Political Action Committee formed with the express purpose of finding a
way to purge the opposing Mike Fienstein faction from all state County
Councils.  They actually provided money and resources to further this
agenda.  Disgusting!  The Green Party is not a plaything for the rich and
powerful (like Peter Camejo, Jo Chamberlain or Mike Feinstein) to have
their way with.  It is the people's party and its all about Grassroots
Democracy and Decentralization, not pulling the marionette's strings from
afar.

In a phrase Jim Stauffer currently and for long in the past behaves what
I'll unabashedly label an "apparently untreated rageahaolic abusive
controlling bully".

Always in the past I tried to see past his outrageous behavior and receive
the virtues of his long experience and hard work for the party.  Problem
is while we've collectively tolerated his intolerable behavior many people
(especially women) have been driven from our party, particularly from the
Santa Clara co. Green Party.  I have heard from many people who do not
wish to be mistreated further that his behavior is the reason they do not
continue to participate in the party.  I refuse to remain silent any
longer.

Jim once said to me that if one was going to participate in politics, one
would have to learn to deal with the tough nature of politics.  That
appears to be his blanket excuse for abusing fellow Greens. Well there's
acting tough and then there's abuse.  Jim's abusive behavior is not
conducive of any recognizable Green party and will only continue to drive
good Greens away from the party if we do not challenge it and call for Jim
to get the help he needs in order to behave in a civilized and Green
manner within the party.  After he gets help and reforms his behavior then
I'd welcome him back to be a key member of our party.  Until then I
believe we must firmly reject any application he makes to represent or
lead our party including turning him out of the Regional Representative
position ASAP.

Green is Accountable!

Drew
County Councilor Emeritus, Green National Committee Member (among many
other Green Party posts served)

Items of note re: archives:  The first 50+ message month occurred long
before I ever joined.  Note as you read through the message titles (and
remember you can go to the archives to read the messages themselves) the
many supposedly 'off topic' postings by others long before I ever joined
the list.

Archives:

___
August 2005   Messages: 4
September 2005  Messages: 0
October 2005  Messages: 1
November 2005  Messages: 6
December 2005  Messages: 1
January 2006  Messages: 30
February 2006  Messages: 28
April 2006  Messages: 19
May 2006  Messages: 20
June 2006  Messages: 54
July 2006  Messages: 7
August 2006  Messages: 10
September 2006  Messages: 13
October 2006  Messages: 23
November 2006  Messages: 15
December 2006  Messages: 9
January 2007  Messages: 8
February 2007  Messages: 7
March 2007  Messages: 6
April 2007  Messages: 27
May 2007  Messages: 11
June 2007  Messages: 23
July 2007  Messages: 7
August 2007 Messages: 3
September 2007  Messages: 1
October 2007  Messages: 11
November 2007 Messages: 50
December 2007 Messages: 20
January 2008  Messages: 2
February 2008  Messages: 11
March 2008  Messages: 2
April 2008  Messages: 9
May 2008  Messages: 30
June 2008  Messages: 19
July 2008  Messages: 7
___

August 2005 Archives by thread
Messages: 4

    * [SC-SM] test   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] test   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] regional list   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Regional List   Jim Stauffer

___

September 2005  NO MESSAGES
Messages: 0
___

October 2005 Archives by thread
Messages: 1

    * [SC-SM] Invite: GPSMC Event w/Peter Camejo ++   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Mon Oct 31 09:10:23 PDT 2005
___

November 2005 Archives by thread
Messages: 6

    * [SC-SM] Nov 9th Green Talk - Don't Miss It   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Nov 9th Green Talk - Don't Miss It   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Invite: GPSMC Event w/Peter Camejo ++   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Nov 9th Green Talk "Tonight" - Don't Miss It   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Regional Rep Selection; Previous Draft Bylaw Proposal
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Tomorrow Night: GPSMC Event w/Peter Camejo ++   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Mon Nov 14 16:34:22 PDT 2005
___

December 2005 Archives by thread
Messages: 1

    * [SC-SM] Green women   Sanda Everette

Archived on: Fri Dec 9 17:13:40 PDT 2005
___

January 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 30

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: full time political job for environmental initiative
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] elist communication request   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] elist communication request   Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] Testing the list   Gerry Gras
          o [SC-SM] Testing the list   Don Havis
          o [SC-SM] [Sclara-cc] Testing the list--use ONE email address?
Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Testing the list   greenjellyfish at redjellyfish.net
          o [SC-SM] Testing the list   Gerry Gras
                + [SC-SM] Testing the list   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Testing the list   Gerry Gras
                      # [SC-SM] Testing the list   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Testing the list   James Shannon
                      # [SC-SM] Testing the list   Gerry Gras
                      # [SC-SM] Testing the list   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] SC-SM Elist Current Participants   Jo
Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] SC-SM Elist Current Participants   Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] Testing the list   greenjellyfish at redjellyfish.net
          o [SC-SM] Testing the list   Gerry Gras
                + [SC-SM] Testing the list   Margaret Pye
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] To all CC members: Question about Bylaws Com
appointments   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] My Participation on This List (from Warner)   WSB3ATTYCA at
aol.com
          o [SC-SM] My Participation on This List (from Warner)   Sanda
Everette
          o [SC-SM] My Participation on This List (from Warner)   Jim
Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] My Participation on This List (from Warner)
Sanda Everette
                + [SC-SM] My Participation on This List (from Warner)   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Information About Minimum Wage Initiative Campaign; Possible
Event Date Feb 11th   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] First Gen. Assembly of 2006 is now in May
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] First Gen. Assembly of 2006 is now in May
Mjsmith55 at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd Msg: Reminder to Treasurers re end of year statement due
  WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com

Archived on: Mon Jan 23 20:35:42 PDT 2006
___

February 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 11

    * [SC-SM] Has Each GP County Endorsed The March 18th Peace Rally In
Palo Alto?   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Has Each GP County Endorsed The March 18th Peace Rally
In Palo Alto?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Has Each GP County Endorsed The March 18th Peace Rally
In Palo Alto?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Draft Revised Proposal re Write-In Votes
Threshold -- For Questions and Concerns   James Shannon
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Draft Revised Proposal re Write-In
Votes Threshold   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Draft Revised Proposal re Write-In Votes
Threshold -- For Questions and Concerns   James Shannon
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Draft Revised Proposal re Write-In
VotesThreshold -- For Questions and Concerns   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Comments re Mike Feinstein Draft for
Endorsement Procedures   James Shannon
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CCWG] Comments re Michael Feinstein Proposals for
CCWG Candidate Support Commitee   James Shannon
    * [SC-SM] Pat   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Pat   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Mon Feb 20 14:52:34 PDT 2006
___

March 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 28

    * [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state Coordinating
Council   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state Coordinating
Council   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state Coordinating
Council   Sanda Everette
                + [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state
Coordinating Council   Gerry Gras
                      # [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the
stateCoordinating Council   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state
CoordinatingCouncil   Pat Gray
                + [SC-SM] Election of our Regional rep to the state
CoordinatingCouncil   Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] Invite: CCRA EVENT ON MARCH 26TH   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] PLAN - Santa Clara County Initiative   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] PLAN - Santa Clara County Initiative   Jim Doyle
                + [SC-SM] PLAN - Santa Clara County Initiative   Gerry Gras
          o [SC-SM] PLAN - Santa Clara County Initiative   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?   Pat
Gray
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
 Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
 Pat Gray
                + [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and
alternate?   Gerry Gras
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
 Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep Election]]
Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
 Pat Gray
                + [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and
alternate?   Andrea Dorey
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting to elect Regional Rep and alternate?
 Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Open Letter from Peter Camejo to the GPCA CC   Mjsmith55 at
aol.com

Archived on: Wed Mar 29 09:53:40 PDT 2006
___

April 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 19

    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep Election]]
Andrea Dorey
          o [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep Election]]
 Pat Gray
                + [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep
Election]]   Andrea Dorey
                      # [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep
Election]]   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] Regional Meeting   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep Election]]
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Sosfbay-discuss] Regional Rep Election]]
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] Regional Meeting Request?   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] APRIL GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE MEETIN1   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: NEWS ADVISORY: May 1 immigrant rights march in San
Francisco could be largest ever   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Thu Apr 13 15:49:55 PDT 2006

___

May 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 20

    * [SC-SM] regional meeting?   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting?   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] regional meeting?   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting?   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting?   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Regional meeting   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] FW: possible Senate candidates forum   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting   Gerry Gras
                + [SC-SM] regional meeting   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] regional meeting   Andrea Dorey
                      # [SC-SM] regional meeting   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] regional meeting   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] regional meeting   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] regional meeting   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] regional meeting   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] regional meeting   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] June 10th   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Silicon Valley Regional Meeting - Saturday June 10th   Pat Gray

Archived on: Wed May 31 10:52:30 PDT 2006
___

June 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 54

    * [SC-SM] directions to Regional Meeting location   Jean Comfort
    * [SC-SM] Silicon Valley Regional meeting Saturday June 10th   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse   Gerry Gras
                + [SC-SM] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure
--Clearinghouse   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS:
Special Expenditure-- Clearinghouse   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS:
SpecialExpenditure-- Clearinghouse   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Your message to Sclara-cc awaits moderator approval
Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: Your message to Sclara-cc awaits moderator
approval   Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Your message to Sclara-cc awaits moderator approval
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: Re: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse]   Gerry Gras
          o [SC-SM] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure -- Clearinghouse]
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] [Sclara-cc] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse   TNHarter at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure --
Clearinghouse   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Special Expenditure
--Clearinghouse   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE -- Specific
Expenditure -- Clearinghouse Materials]   Gerry Gras
    * [SC-SM] CC Proposal #4   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] LA Account   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS:
SpecialExpenditure-- C...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] Regional Green Registration   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Regional Green Registration   James Shannon
                      # [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jo
Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Cameron
L. Spitzer
                      # [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jo
Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Clarification Regarding Bylaws   Jo
Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] [Sclara-cc] [gpsmc-admin] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS:
SpecialExpenditure-- C...   Dana St. George
          o [SC-SM] Open Discussion Was: VOTE RESULTS....   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Notes from Regional Meeting   Mjsmith55 at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Eric's GPSCC Bylaw Proposal July 1, 2003 (revised earlier
proposals)   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Eric's GPSCC Bylaw Proposal July 1, 2003 (revised
earlier proposals)   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] Letter from Bill Pietz to GPLAC council   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] Letter from Bill Pietz to GPLAC council
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Re: PROPOSAL for executive session re: LA
filing   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Re: PROPOSAL for executive session re: LA
filing   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote -- Extension of
Impeachment Resolu...   Mjsmith55 at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote --
Extension of Impeachment Resolu...   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote --
Extension of Impeachment Resolu...   Andrea Dorey
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote --
Extension ofImpeachment Resolu...   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote --
Extension ofImpeachment Resolu...   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 48-Hour Vote
-- Extension ofImpeachment Resolu...   Pat Gray
Impeac...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Platform Summaries   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Platform Summaries   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Platform Summaries   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Extension of Impeachment
Resolution Poll   Mjsmith55 at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: Extension of
ImpeachmentResolution Poll   Don Havis
    * [SC-SM] Regional + 1 Picnic Date?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] San Benito's Registered Voters   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Thu Jun 29 14:43:12 PDT 2006
___

July 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 7

    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic Scheduled For Sunday August 13th
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Regional Picnic Scheduled For Sunday August 13th   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Platforms   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Green Tribute - July 18th   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [gpsmc-d] San Mateo County Fair!!! Who can't help with
the Green Party booth?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Your CO2 Production   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Fri Jul 21 14:05:27 PDT 2006
___

August 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 10

    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic   Sanda Everette
    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic/Info re County Parks Page   WSB3ATTYCA at
aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Regional Picnic/Info re County Parks Page   Sanda
Everette
    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Re: [Agenda] Clarifying Question Re: Agenda   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic/Parking Fees $6   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC Tonight's call   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Regrets and Apology   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Regrets and Apology   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Regrets and Apology   greenjellyfish at redjellyfish.net

Archived on: Tue Aug 15 17:20:35 PDT 2006
___

September 2006 Archives by thread

Starting: Thu Sep 14 10:31:58 PDT 2006
Ending: Fri Sep 22 14:52:29 PDT 2006
Messages: 13

    * [SC-SM] Invite: GPSMC Administration Meeting, Sunday   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC On-Line Vote   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Statement of Candidacy for GPCA CC
Co-Coordinator   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Candidate Statement for GPCA-CC - Bruce
Wolfe, SF Regional Representative   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Statement of intent   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] my Co-co candidate statement is coming   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Statement of Candidacy to Serve as CC Co-Co
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] GPCA-CC CoCo Election A Problem   James Shannon

Archived on: Fri Sep 22 14:52:38 PDT 2006
___

October 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 23

    * [SC-SM] GPLAC RR History from Joe Crompton   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] GPLAC Chronology by Donna Jo Warren   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC TELECONFERENCE: Monday, 10/02/06
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC TELECONFERENCE: Monday, 10/02/06
Jim Shannon
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC TELECONFERENCE: Monday,
10/02/06   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Meeting minutes Oct. 2, 2006   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] HEADS UP: 5-day vote coming--Schedule General
Asembly for January 27-28 in San Francisco   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] HEADS UP: 5-day vote coming--Schedule
General Asembly for January 27-28 in San Francisco   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] HEADS UP: 5-day vote coming--Schedule
General Asembly for January 27-28 in San Francisco   Andrea
Dorey
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] HEADS UP: 5-day vote
coming--ScheduleGeneral Asembly for January 27-28 in San
Francisco   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] HEADS UP: 5-day vote coming--Schedule General
Asem...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Bylaws Committee
Appointment   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Schedule CC
Retreat for December 9-10 in Santa Cruz   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Schedule
CCRetreat for December 9-10 in Santa Cruz   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Bylaws Committee
Appointment   Jim Shannon
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Bylaws Committee
Appoin...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE--Bylaws
Committee Appoin...   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY
VOTE--BylawsCommittee Appoin...   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY
VOTE--BylawsCommittee Appoin...   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY
VOTE--BylawsCommittee Appoin...   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED:
5-DAYVOTE--BylawsCommittee Appoin...   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: THURSDAY HEALTH CARE RALLY SAN JOSE   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] NOMINATION PERIOD: Budget Committee
Appointment (10/22/06-10/27/06)   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Thu Oct 26 19:02:27 PDT 2006
___

November 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 15

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Community Open Forum, Friday 11/3   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC TELECONFERENCE AGENDA: Monday, November
13th, 2006   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] LA Regional Representative Election Results
-- 11/11/06   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] LA Regional Representative Election
Results-- 11/11/06   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC TELECONFERENCE AGENDA: Monday, November
13th, ...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC TELECONFERENCE AGENDA: Monday,
November 13th, ...   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GreenIDEA PAC] November 11 summary.   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] [GPCA-CC] Fwd: [Fwd: Notice of Election of 3 Regional Reps]
 Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GreenIDEA PAC] November 11 summary.   WSB3ATTYCA at
aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GreenIDEA PAC] November 11 summary.   Jo
13th, ...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC TELECONFERENCE AGENDA: Monday,
November 13th, ...   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] GPCA-CC telemeeting report   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Invite: Admin Meeting & Agenda, Nov 19th   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] List Membership   Jim Stauffer

Archived on: Thu Nov 30 21:17:16 PST 2006
___

December 2006 Archives by thread
Messages: 9

    * [SC-SM] Next Plenary Date   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Next Plenary Date   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Administration Meeting Dec 17th - Draft Agenda   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] adding to the list   Sanda Everette
          o [SC-SM] adding to the list   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] adding to the list   Sanda
                      # [SC-SM] adding to the list   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] adding to the list   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Invite: Annual Planning Meeting   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Wed Dec 27 22:36:59 PST 2006
___

January 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 8

    * [SC-SM] Welcome a New Member   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] We are moving!!   Sanda Everette
    * [SC-SM] Bylaw Amendment   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] GPUS Delegation Survey   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] GPUS Delegation Survey   Jim Doyle
                + [SC-SM] GPUS Delegation Survey   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] GPUS Delegation Survey   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] GPUS Delegation Survey   Jonathan Lundell

Archived on: Sun Jan 28 08:25:44 PST 2007
___

February 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 7

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Feb 27 Sacramento SB 840 hearing in the Assembly health
committee   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: Feb 27 Sacramento SB 840 hearing in the Assembly
health committee   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] Request from Paul George PPJC to Endorse March 17th Peace
Rally   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Request from Paul George PPJC to Endorse March 17th
Peace Rally   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Request from Paul George PPJC to Endorse March 17th
Peace Rally   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Bylaw Amendment Proposal   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Bylaw Amendment Proposal   Andrea Dorey

Archived on: Wed Feb 21 09:03:41 PST 2007
___

March 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 6

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC Teleconference, Monday, March 5th
 Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Agenda Admin Meeting, Mar 11, 2007   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: (fwd) Call For News, Feature and OP/ED articles - GREEN
FOCUS   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: (fwd) Call For News, Feature and OP/ED articles -
GREEN FOCUS   cmarcopulos
                + [SC-SM] Fwd: (fwd) Call For News, Feature and OP/ED
articles - GREEN FOCUS   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Please change my email address   Margaret Pye

Archived on: Sat Mar 24 11:41:54 PDT 2007
___

April 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 27

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Three votes coming   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE -- (#1) SB 840
Healthcare   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE -- (#2) Nat'l Corp.
Shopping Boycott   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE -- (#3) Unity
Blueprint for Immigration Reform   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] 3 votes - Your Input?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] 3 votes - Your Input?   Jim Doyle
                + [SC-SM] 3 votes - Your Input?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] 3 votes - Your Input?   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] 3 votes - Your Input?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC Retreat Notes, Mar31/Apr01 2007 (quorum
not met, so informal retreat)   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [SGARC-l] GA agenda being controlled?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Removed from Agenda Elist?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Removed from Agenda Elist?   Gerry Gras
                + [SC-SM] Removed from Agenda Elist?   Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] Removed from Agenda Elist?   Gerry Gras
                      # [SC-SM] Removed from Agenda Elist?   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC Teleconference -- Monday, 4/9/07
Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [Agenda] General Assembly draft agenda   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE RESULTS: SB840 / Shopping Boycott /
Unity Blueprint   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC Teleconference -- Monday, 4/9/07
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC Teleconference -- Monday,
4/9/07   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] AGENDA: CC Teleconference -- Monday,
4/9/07   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Agenda Admin Meeting - April 15, 9 am to 12:30 pm   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Returned mail: Data format error   bhawal at bom7.vsnl.net.in
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [Agenda] Delegate count for 5/07   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [usgp-nc] Anouncement from the Treasurer 2nd Quarter
state sharing to be paid   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] Unathorized Access   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Sun Apr 29 19:38:11 PDT 2007
___

May 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 11

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] VOTE REQUIRED: 5-DAY VOTE -- Emergency
Funding -- Extension of 2006-07 Budget & Work Plans   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Re: [GPCA-CC] votes still not required   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] error   jonwhite011 at mail.com
    * [SC-SM] (no subject)   Mail Delivery Subsystem
    * [SC-SM] Invite: May 20, 2007 Gen'l Admin Mtg   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [GPCA-CC] CC minutes, 5/21/2007 mtg re 5/25-27 GA   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: [G-C-F] The Alameda Recall Resolution and the
Provisional Voting Proposal   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL   designer at bluebonnet.net
    * [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC Rep
Selection   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC
Rep Selection   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties --
Re CC Rep Selection   Jonathan Lundell

Archived on: Wed May 30 16:31:37 PDT 2007
___

June 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 23

    * [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC Rep
Selection   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC Rep
Selection   Jonathan Lundell
          o [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC
Rep Selection   Andrea Dorey
                + [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties --
Re CC Rep Selection   Jonathan Lundell
                      # [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both
Counties -- Re CC Rep Selection   Andrea Dorey
    * [SC-SM] A Bylaws Amendment Proposal For Both Counties -- Re CC Rep
Selection   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Report   Post Office
    * [SC-SM] MESSAGE COULD NOT BE DELIVERED   anwarj at kfupm.edu.sa
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: Seeking Regional Rep to the Coordinating Committee]
Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Bylaws Regarding RR   Jo Chamberlain
                + [SC-SM] Bylaws Regarding RR   j.m.doyle at sbcglobal.net
    * [SC-SM] Returned mail: Data format error   Bounced mail
    * [SC-SM] Delivery reports about your e-mail   Mail Administrator
    * [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More   Andrea Dorey
          o [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More   Pat Gray
                + [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More
Jonathan Lundell
                + [SC-SM] Invitation to Regional Meeting and More   Jo
Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] delivery failed   The Post Office
    * [SC-SM] July 21st Picnic Information   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] by-laws amendment   Jim Doyle
          o [SC-SM] by-laws amendment   Jonathan Lundell

Archived on: Fri Jun 29 14:18:56 PDT 2007
___

July 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 7

    * [SC-SM] RR by-laws amendment - gpsmc action   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] RR by-laws amendment - gpsmc action   JamBoi
    * [SC-SM] Thank you GPSCC & invite?   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] Thank you GPSCC & invite?   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] Thank you GPSCC & invite?   JamBoi
    * [SC-SM] RECLAIMING RICHMOND: The city's Green Party Mayor Gayle
McLaughlin and a cadre of residents fight to take back the shoreline
for public use   JamBoi
    * [SC-SM] GPSCC Bylaw Amendment re: Regional Representatives   JamBoi

Archived on: Sun Jul 22 23:00:13 PDT 2007
___

August 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 3

    * [SC-SM] Carol Brouillet: Truth & Courage v America's Fear-based
Global Police State   JamBoi
    * [SC-SM] Proposal: green fest steering committee planning date - Sept
18th @ SJ Peace Center   JamBoi at Greens.org
          o [SC-SM] Proposal: green fest steering committee planning date
- Sept 18th @ SJ Peace Center   Andrea Dorey

Archived on: Sun Aug 12 09:36:27 PDT 2007
___

September 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 1

    * [SC-SM] Ride to the Plenary   Jim Stauffer

Archived on: Tue Sep 4 21:11:53 PDT 2007
___

October 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 11

    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Fw: 40 beagles need homes ASAP   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Status of the CC   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Status of the CC   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] Reminder about amending our counties' bylaws re CC member
WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Status of the CC   cmarcopulos at comcast.net
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Sustainable San Mateo Indicators Report volunteer
opporutnity   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Presidential Candidate Jared Ball's Calif. Tour Dec.
12-22   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Single Payer Healthcare Rally next Mon Oct. 22, noon, State
Building in downtown San Jose   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] How about we host an event with Presidential candidate Jared
Ball   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Dutch Green lawmakers offended by Rep. Lantos   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] SF Green Festival Nov 9-11   Drew Johnson

Archived on: Wed Oct 31 22:39:43 PDT 2007
___

November 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 50

    * [SC-SM] SF Green Festival Nov 9-11   Andrea Dorey
          o [SC-SM] SF Green Festival Nov 9-11   Drew Johnson
                + [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] SF Green Festival Nov 9-11
Kaisha Torres
    * [SC-SM] Zipcar, Flexcar to merge car sharing businesses   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] GP RELEASE Greens to watch on Election Day, Nov. 6;   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Nat'l Lawyers Guild Passes Impeach Resolution; Launches
Campaign   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Fwd: Tue & Wed: Bay Area Showings of "An Unreasonable Man"
(about Ralph Nader) with special guests!   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Green Pages   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Planning for Jared Ball SF Bay Appearances December
14th-16th   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Cheney Impeach Monday 3:30 Townhall's, call-in by Kucinich
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Reminder about amending our counties' bylaws re CC member
Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] Reminder about amending our counties' bylaws re CC
member   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Green candidate Jared Ball wins West Ill. U's mock primary
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Stanford students protest Rumsfeld appointment   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Bay cleanup efforts expanding   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] New progressive 3rd party and the Greens place in multiparty
democracy   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] New progressive 3rd party and the Greens place in
multiparty democracy   Scott McLarty
demo...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] New progressive 3rd party and the Greens place in
multiparty demo...   Drew Johnson
                + [SC-SM] New progressive 3rd party and the Greens place
in multiparty demo...   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] 70%: Cheney abused powers, 52% committed impeachable; 64%
Bush abused   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] 70%: Cheney abused powers, 52% committed impeachable;
64% Bush abused   Jim Shannon
    * [SC-SM] Truth Rising: The American People are Beginning To Get It
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] 70%: Cheney abused powers, 52% committed impeachable; 64%
Bu...   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] e-mail list purpose   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FWD: 10,000 letter to Nancy IMPEACH CHENEY   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FWD: 10,000 letter to Nancy IMPEACH CHENEY   FTPrairiedog at
aol.com
    * [SC-SM] Truth Rising: The American People are Beginning To Get
It/Crossposts   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com
          o [SC-SM] Truth Rising: The American People are Beginning To Get
It/Crossposts   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th Jared Ball for Prez
gathering   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th
Jared Ball for Prez gathering   Wes Rolley
                + [SC-SM] Idea for holiday social: Dec 15th Jared Ball 4
Prez gathering   Drew Johnson
                      # [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social:
Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gathering   Kaisha Torres
                      # [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social:
Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gathering   Kaisha Torres
                      # [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social:
Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gathering   Sanda Everette
                      # [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] Idea for holiday social:
Dec 15th Jared Ball4 Prez gathering   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Local Green was on NPR's all things considered re oil
spill...   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] Local Green was on NPR's all things considered re oil
spill...   Jim Shannon
    * [SC-SM] Lantos could get Dem primary challenge   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] Lantos could get Dem primary challenge   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] Lantos could get Dem primary challenge   Pat Gray
                      # [SC-SM] Lantos could get Dem primary challenge
Jim Shannon
                      # [SC-SM] Regional discussion is not limited to
"County Council" business   Drew Johnson
                      # [SC-SM] Regional discussion is not limited to
"County Council" business   Jim Shannon
"County Council" business   cls at truffula.sj.ca.us
                      # [SC-SM] Lantos could get Dem primary challenge
Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] First Green Congressional Campaign Committee election coming
soon   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Regional discussion is not limited to "County Council"
business   WSB3ATTYCA at aol.com

Archived on: Sat Nov 24 16:35:20 PST 2007
___

December 2007 Archives by thread
Messages: 20

    * [SC-SM] report on support for presidential candidates & Dr. Jared
Ball press release   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Su 16th Holiday Social/Dr. Jared Ball 4 Prez   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] open letter to members from the Jared Ball campaign   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Green running for 15th Congressional seat! Peter Myers
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] GP Holiday Social w/ Presidential Candidate special guest
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Presidential Candidate special guest @ GP Holiday Social
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election   Jim Doyle
          o [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election   Jonathan
Lundell
                + [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election   Jim
Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election
Jonathan Lundell
                      # [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election
Jo Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election
Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] draft of bylaw re regional rep election   Sanda Everette
    * [SC-SM] Come Sunday for Holiday Social and meet Jared Ball,
presidential candidate   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Report on a Jared Ball campaign event in NorCal   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] bylaws replace vs recall   Jim Doyle
          o [SC-SM] bylaws replace vs recall   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] bylaws replace vs recall   Jonathan Lundell
                + [SC-SM] bylaws replace vs recall   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] draft of bylaw re regional rep election
WB4D23 at aol.com

Archived on: Tue Dec 18 19:24:23 PST 2007
___

January 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 2

    * [SC-SM] bylaws re regional rep election   Jim Doyle
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1   Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Wed Jan 9 12:37:33 PST 2008
___

February 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 11

    * [SC-SM] Bylaws   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] SAN MATEO??? [Fwd: Bylaws]   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] SAN MATEO??? [Fwd: Bylaws]   Jo Chamberlain
    * [SC-SM] Subscription Request   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] Subscription Request   Jonathan Lundell
          o [SC-SM] Subscription Request   Pat Gray
    * [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1   Jo Chamberlain
          o [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1   Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1   Jo
Chamberlain
                      # [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1
 Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] [gpsmc-admin] RR bylaws language draft v1
 Jo Chamberlain

Archived on: Wed Feb 27 07:57:24 PST 2008
___

March 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 2

    * [SC-SM] Alameda Co restructuring proposal for the GPCA Coordinating
Committee   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FWD: Renewal of the GPCA   Drew Johnson

Archived on: Sun Mar 30 00:14:49 PDT 2008

___

April 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 9

    * [SC-SM] IS THIS REBOOT/RESTRUCTURING NECESSARY?   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] FWD: Green Voter Registration - age group 20s tops   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] GP RELEASE Greens: Impeachment of Bush is last chance to
assert rule of US law   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: Sunday Evening 10k Club Cynthia McKinney for President
Weekly Update   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Video of Carol Brouillet & other GPCA '08 Candidates   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: We need someone from CA on the GP-US Finance Committee
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Fw: Re: Merriam Calling For Yard Sale Donators and Helpers -
Fundraiser May 17th-18th   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Cynthia McKinney, Danny Glover and Cindy Sheehan among
featured speakers at "No Peace, No Work" mobilization in San Francisco
on May 1st   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: San Francisco Teleconference for McKinney May 4th   Drew
Johnson

Archived on: Sat Apr 26 23:12:31 PDT 2008

___

May 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 30

    * [SC-SM] GP RELEASE Green Party election advances in Ariz., Conn.,
Maine, Mich.   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Carol's campaign is highlighted on GP.org   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Calif. Green congressional candidates back ILWU's antiwar
protest   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] In Oakland & SF On May Day, many marchers for many causes
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: [GPCA-CC] FW: [GreenIDEA PAC] Statewide County Council
Elections -- Status]   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] [Fwd: [GPCA-CC] FW: [GreenIDEA PAC] Statewide County
Council Elections -- Status]   Jim Shannon
                + [SC-SM] [Fwd: [GPCA-CC] FW: [GreenIDEA PAC] Statewide
County Council Elections -- Status]   Jim Stauffer
          o [SC-SM] [Fwd: [GPCA-CC] FW: [GreenIDEA PAC] Statewide County
Council Elections -- Status]   Jonathan Lundell
    * [SC-SM] Interview with Kat Swift on her presidential campaign   Drew
Johnson
          o [SC-SM] Interview with Kat Swift on her presidential campaign
 Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] FW: Register now for the National Convention July 10-13th.
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: Free Website for County Council Candidates   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: Technical Assistance for candidates   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Write in campaigns for County Council in San Mateo???   Drew
Johnson
          o [SC-SM] Write in campaigns for County Council in San Mateo???
 Jim Stauffer
                + [SC-SM] Write in campaigns for County Council in San
Mateo???   Sanda Everette
                      # [SC-SM] Write in campaigns for County Council in
San Mateo???   Sanda Everette
                      # [SC-SM] Write in camp

___

June 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 19

    * [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's
VoterRegistration Report of 5/19/08   Tian Harter
    * [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's Voter
Registration Report of 5/19/08   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's Voter
Registration Report of 5/19/08   Fred Duperrault
          o [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's
Voter Registration Report of 5/19/08   Pat Gray
          o [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's
VoterRegistration Report of 5/19/08   Tian Harter
    * [SC-SM] [Sosfbay-discuss] We're #5: Anaylzing Santa Clara's Voter
Registration Report of 5/19/08   Fred Duperrault
    * [SC-SM] Greenfair Silicon Valley: June 7-8th in San José   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Is San Mateo's County Council problem addressed yet?   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Vote today! Tonight: Election night party at Tian's!   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] [Fwd: Silicon Valley Region Report]   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] FW: URGENT! We need to know ASAP if you're going to the
Green National Convention in Chicago   Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] FW: URGENT! We need to know ASAP if you're going to
the Green National Convention in Chicago   Pye, Margaret
(Perkins Coie)
                + [SC-SM] FW: URGENT! We need to know ASAP if you're going
to the Green National Convention in Chicago   Jim Stauffer
                      # [SC-SM] FW: URGENT! We need to know ASAP if you're
going to the Green National Convention in Chicago
Margaret Pye
    * [SC-SM] Fw:[GPCA Official Notice] Apply for GPCA Member of GPUS
National Committee   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Cynthia McKinney Urges Mass Mobilization for Impeachment
Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] GP Presidential Candidates Debate THIS SAT ON WEB 8p ET
Drew Johnson
          o [SC-SM] GP Presidential Candidates Debate THIS SAT ON WEB 8p
ET   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Telecom Donations Tied to FISA Vote (Washington Independent)
  Drew Johnson

Archived on: Wed Jun 25 08:32:41 PDT 2008

___

July 2008 Archives by thread
Messages: 7

    * [SC-SM] Regional Picnic, Sat Aug 9th, Sunnyvale Murphy Park   Drew
Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: GP ADVISORY New update: Green Nat'l Convention (Chicago,
July 10-13) schedule, other info]   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] [GPCA Official Notice] Volunteers Needed to Write Reports on
November Ballot Measures   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] FW: Hip Hop Activist Accepts VP Bid for McKinney's Green
Party Bid   Drew Johnson
    * [SC-SM] Unsubscribing Drew   Jim Stauffer
    * [SC-SM] Warner's Bi-annual Notice to This Email Group   WSB3ATTYCA
at aol.com
    * [SC-SM] picnic! picnic!   Jim Doyle

Archived on: Sun Jul 20 11:12:03 PDT 2008

--
JamBoi
http://www.greencommons.org/blog/63