[Sosfbay-discuss] Jim Stauffer's Counter Factual Claims vs the Reality of the SC-SM List and His Unacceptable Behavior.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Sat Jul 26 14:00:10 PDT 2008

Drew Johnson wrote:
> To review: Earlier this month Jim Stauffer without County Council consultation or authorization, arbitrarily, tyrannously forcibly removed my e-mail address from the Regional E-mail List.

( I dropped the rest of this.)

I think that Jim and Drew ought to buy a case of Rolling Rock (comes in
green bottles) and go somewhere to solve this. The results will be that
they either kill each other (a very un-green thing to do)  or decide
that is is not worth wasting everyone's time over.

The bylaw for GP SCC state:

> 2.1.3 Internal to the Green Party, the Council's primary duties
> include serving as a coordinating or steering committee to:
> d) Enhance communications between the county Green Party and other
> Green Parties and/or other local organizations which support the
> principals and objectives set forth in the Green Party Platform.

This has all of the characteristics of the Graham - Tewksbury feud
without the use of physical weapons.  When it was all over, no one won.

I would like to see Jim and Drew take this to some mediation rather than
to have Drew force the Council into attempting a judicial action for
which there may not be documented authority.  Somewhat in jest, I
suggested the use of alcohol as a mediator.  They might decide to use
someone or something else.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024