[Sosfbay-discuss] Pelosi Needs a Reminder on Bush Crimes‏

Brian Good snug.bug at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:01:15 PDT 2008

Pelosi told "The View" yesterday "I thought that impeachment would be divisive
for the country....  If somebody had a crime that the president had
committed, that would be a different story."  She said you can't accomplish
Congress's legislative goals "if you’re trying to impeach the president at the same
time, unless you have the goods that this president committed these
crimes."

http://www.democrats.com/pelosi-would-impeach-bush-if-she-had-the-goods

David Swanson asks us to fax and email her Conyers's list and Kucinich's 35
articles.

http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/35102

Swanson also links to video of the
December 19, 2005, press conference in
which Bush admits to violating FISA
(thereby committing numerous felonies). This
press conference was cited by abc
channel 7 news Legal Analyst Dean  Johnson as
evidence for the "strongest legal case against Mr. Bush."  He said "Section 1809 of the
FISA Act provides
that any public official who engages in a wiretap, without

authorization, is guilty of a felony - I think it's beyond a reasonable
dispute that
President Bush violated that statute."

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=4911758

Bush has already confessed to an impeachable offense!  He could be impeached
in a couple of days, but Congress pretends they don't have time, need investigations,
and haven't got the evidence.   We need to send these links to our reps.

Brian