[Sosfbay-discuss] Election night party at Tian's!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue Jun 3 15:14:13 PDT 2008

Tonight!  Come join us!

WHAT: Election night party at Tian's! Come on down!

WHEN: anytime between 7 PM and 10 PM, Tuesday June 3rd, 2008.

WHERE: the clubhouse at 505 Cypress Point Drive in Mountain View.

OCCASION: We're on the ballot, and who knows how the election will come out?
BRING: whatever you want. I'm going to provide some beer, and maybe some
chips and salsa. Bring anything else you really want to have.  I'm hoping
there will be plenty of casual mixing.  I've already gotten several RSVP
from fellow candidates for County Council, so at least something will
happen! If you're interested there is a (smallish) pool, a hot tub, a
sauna, a ping pong table, and a TV and sound system to watch the telecast
stuff on. Come on down. Hopefully Cameron can get us a live feed from the
Registrar of Voters so we can find out who won in real time.

MAP: http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/638PartyAnoucement.html

Green is Connection!

Drew