[Sosfbay-discuss] Voting by mail and the ROV

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Tue Jun 3 08:53:18 PDT 2008

Telephone contact with the ROV's office today.  They told me that my
ballot was received on May 23.

The person handling the phone calls today reported that many, many have
called in and that in every case that they had checked, the ballot was
there... just that the web site was wrong.

Based on what I see, it should be an easy technical fix is they  put any
effort at all into  responding to public needs, not internal wants.

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024