[Sosfbay-discuss] Meeting date and time: is 1st Wednesday okay with everybody?

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Jun 11 17:16:11 PDT 2008

At the meeting we agreed to move the meeting  to July 2nd, and to
discuss the idea of making that our permanent meeting date and time.

This email is the latest part of that. Please notice attached below
that I have checked with Catherine, and she has no problem with the idea.

Now I'm throwing the concept before those on this list. What do you think?

Tian