[Sosfbay-discuss] Don't Start the Revolution Without Me!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Jun 19 12:04:08 PDT 2008

I just read this fascinating book by Governor Jesse Ventura. I put it on
my website because I included excerpts by taking pictures of the.

See it at:

http://tian.greens.org/Books/VenturaRevolution.html

The guy really gets it about the problems with business as usual in our
political system. If you want my copy of the book let me know where to
mail it. I'd be glad to pass it along...
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org