[Sosfbay-discuss] [SC-SM] GP Presidential Candidates Debate THIS SAT ON WEB 8p ET

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sun Jun 22 18:07:53 PDT 2008

Yes Ma'am!  Just go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/millerpolitics and
you'll see it at the top of the list and when you click on it you'll find
something like 3 different ways to listen to it. :-)

Green is Spreading!

Drew