[Sosfbay-discuss] HELP FOUND! Re: Urgent: Your Help needed today in San Jose

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Mar 5 13:16:51 PST 2008

HELP FOUND!
THANKS ALL.
Cynthia

cynthia papermaster <cynthia_papermaster at yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, I've decided to run in the June Democratic primary against Zoe.
Sure I'm crazy, but hey, yesterday Pete Stark, my opponent in the
13th District signed on to the Kucinich articles of impeachment for
Cheney, so maybe my candidacy pushed him a little to do that. I've
dropped out of that race and, due to many requests, am going to file
to run as a Democrat in CA-16, against Zoe. I fully realize that she
has that Congressional seat for life, but this additional little
factor may be the one that convinces her to join her colleagues on
the Judicial Committee who want the Cheney hearings to start. It's
worth a shot anyway.

I just talked to Randy and he thinks someone in your group may be
able to help me out today.

The most URGENT thing today is that I need to "pull papers" from the
Santa Clara Registrar of Voters in San Jose-- yes, TODAY.  This is a
simple procedure, but urgent, since the papers include the petitions
I'll need signed by 60 Democrats in the 16th district by Friday at 5 pm.

If you can possibly go to the Registrar's office today before 5 p.m.
and do that it would be fantastic. Please call me immediately at 510-333-6097
and I'll give you the brief details of what you'll need to do.

Cynthia Papermaster

Sign Congressman Wexler's petition for Cheney impeachment
hearings,now @over 230,000 signatures:
www.wexlerwantshearings.com