[Sosfbay-discuss] URGENT!!!! Dem.Impeachment Candidate vs. Lofgren Needs help!

Carol Brouillet cbrouillet at igc.org
Wed Mar 5 11:54:30 PST 2008

If you can logistically help ASAP! This is critical to pressure
Lofgren, and for the Impeachment movement- Cynthia needs and deserves
our support- but I think she also needs a registered Democrat to help
her do this.

From: cynthia papermaster <cynthia_papermaster at yahoo.com>
Subject: urgent: zoe lofgren campaign

I need to "pull papers" from the Santa Clara Registrar of Voters in
San Jose today to run against Zoe Lofgren in the June Democratic
primary on an impeachment platform.
I need someone in San Jose to do that for me. If you're that person*,
please call me immediately: 510-333-6097
and I'll give you the brief details of what you'll need to do, It's
simple, but urgent.
Cynthia Papermaster

*I think it helps if you're a registered Democrat-- I'll check.