[Sosfbay-discuss] Congratulations from Sonoma County for our contested race!

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed Mar 12 22:52:09 PDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: FW: [G-C-F] County Council Races
Date: 	Wed, 12 Mar 2008 21:19:34 EDT
From: 	Rioryon at aol.com
To: 	tnharter at aceweb.com, prisonpedagogy at comcast.net,
sthomas10 at hotmail.com, GPSCcoordinators at yahoogroups.com,
sonomagreens at lists.riseup.net, cal-forum at cagreens.org

Congratulations Tian,

     Good work and kudos to Santa Clara County...

     Sonoma County has 7 seats being contested by 9 candidates, and we
would have had 10, but one fellow unfortunately didn't get enough
signatures in time...
     Here are the 9 candidates who will be on the ballot in Sonoma
County....:

Hally DeCarion
Sebastian Baum
Amber Mokelke
Steve Devereaux
Kasey Azevedo
Tom Bolema
Camille Smith
Tim Morgan
tim smith

     Hopefully, there's lots of counties in California with contested
elections this time around... Let us all know...

Peace/Unity,

tim s
rioryon at aol.com

In a message dated 3/12/2008 4:34:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,