[Sosfbay-discuss] yard sale

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu Mar 13 22:25:00 PDT 2008

I can show up later than that with a box of stuff, or I can bring boxes
one or two at a time on the light rail for as long as you want more
books. For me bringing a box every time I go to San Jose would work
better than waiting until the last minute...

Jim Doyle wrote:
> I can bring a few items from our garage early
> Saturday morning May 17-th and stay for a while, 2-3 hours.
>
> Jim Doyle

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Monday I fixed the fill valve in my toilet. It only took $10 or
so, three trips to OSH, and one to Minton Company on my bicycle.