[Sosfbay-discuss] BREAKING NEWS -- Hillary Clinton Gone Insane

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 14:51:33 PDT 2008

Post are cropping on around the Internet of Hillary Rodham Clinton
unabashedly race-baiting Barack Obama about Jeremiah Wright. No doubt
about it, Hillary Rodham Clinton has gone insane. What the hell does she
think the Democratic Party nomination would be worth after is? I never
liked the Clintons but always credited them for having a least a
little political savvy. Does she expect ninety-two percent
of African-Americans (and non-black antiwar activists) to vote for her
because they have "No Choice" but to vote for the "Lesser Evil?"

Posted on The New York Times Politics Blog, March 25, 2008

Clinton: 'Wright Would Not Have Been My Paster'

by Patrick Healy

GREENSBURG, Pa. – Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton broke
her week-long silence Tuesday morning about Senator Barack Obama’s
relationship with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, saying that she would have
changed churches if her pastor had made the racially divisive and
anti-American remarks that Mr. Wright had made.

“He would not have been my pastor,” Mrs.
Clinton told reporters and editors at the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review as
she interviewed for the paper’s editorial endorsement. “You don’t
choose your family, but you choose what church you want to attend.”

.  .  .

When Mr. Wright’s comments surfaced, Mrs.
Clinton sharply criticized “hate speech,” but she chose not to comment
on the Obama-Wright controversy after Mr. Obama’s speech, simply saying
that reporters should ask Mr. Obama if he was doing enough to condemn
or break with Mr. Wright.

In her interview with the Pittsburgh paper,
she cited her criticism of Don Imus, the radio shock-jock who made
racially derogatory comments about the Rutgers women’s basketball team.

“You know, I spoke out against Don Imus,
saying that hate speech was unacceptable in any setting, and I believe
that,” Mrs. Clinton said. “I just think you have to speak out against
that. You certainly have to do that, if not explicitly, then implicitly
by getting up and moving.”

It is becoming clearer by the day  that the stupid Democrats are blowing this election.  The only question is whether is ready to carry the heavy burden of being America's second party after the Democrats collapse -- which they will just like the Whig Party if they lose another presidential election.

Alex Walker