[Sosfbay-discuss] About that economic stimulus package.

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Thu May 1 00:12:24 PDT 2008

Surely you've seen those funny emails about how hard it is to do
something productive with that money that mainstream media rumors
claim is coming our way. I've thought about what would be a good
investment for it, and this is what I came up with:

http://tian.greens.org/MountainView/My/Nook/NewShoes.shtml

Actually, I was due for shoes. The timing was just a coincidence.
I was hoping to have them for Earth Day, so I could brag about
my locally made footwear while tabling. Unfortunately, the cobbler
slipped his schedule like everybody else in this valley. They are
here now though.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org