[Sosfbay-discuss] About that economic stimulus package.

Wes Rolley wrolley at charter.net
Thu May 1 08:18:45 PDT 2008

Tian Harter wrote:

Great story, Tian.  It should be spread far and wide.  Ultimately, it is
probably more important than all of the strikes and demonstrations today.

Wes

--
"Anytime you have an opportunity to make things better and you don't, then you are wasting your time on this Earth" Roberto Clemente

Wes Rolley
17211 Quail Court, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
http://www.refpub.com/ -- Tel: 408.778.3024