[Sosfbay-discuss] windfalls

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Thu May 1 12:17:21 PDT 2008

The Mercury News had an article recently telling how California Controller John Chiang is trying to connect Californians with money that is owed them from many sources. If you go to www.ClaimIt.ca.gov, you might discover that you have money coming to you that you didn't know about. I went there, and I don't, but if any of you do have money coming, perhaps you could donate it to the Green Party. It wouldn't hurt, since you weren't expecting it anyway. Just a thought.