[Sosfbay-discuss] Set-up and Take-down Helpers NEEDED!!! for this Saturda...

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Tue May 6 16:15:30 PDT 2008

I'm game to transport the stuff, but nor excited about putting it all
together.  I have a two step, step ladder.  Will that help?

Fred D.

In a message dated 5/5/2008 9:29:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
WB4D23 at aol.com
writes:

Folks!  We need someone with a car or other vehicle  that can transport the
canopy, table and chairs, plus tabling suitcase and  literature, to
and/or from
the Berryessa Arts and Wine Festival this coming  Saturday morning (April
10th)... or we will have to skip the festival this  year.

I spoke with Jim Stauffer last night by telephone and he can  pick me
ant the
canopy, tables, chairs and literature up in the morning and help  with
set-up.  That still leaves a need for someone to commit to help taked
down the
canopy and drive me and the stuff back to my house in the afternoon
(approx. 4
pm).  Warner 408-295-9353

favorites at AOL Food.