[Sosfbay-discuss] My Commentary on L.A. Times Web Site

alexcathy at aol.com alexcathy at aol.com
Wed May 7 07:40:47 PDT 2008

Dear Friends,

The Los Angeles Times has posted my commentary on “Race Talk” on their “Blowback” page today. The commentary does include a plug for the Green Party as a way to escape the Democrat-Republican obsession with “race” in America.

Click the link below to read the full text and to comment.

Alex Walker

Posted on The Los Angeles Times, www.latimes.com, Wednesday, May 07, 2008
NO MORE RACE TALK
By Alex Walker
Enough about Obama and Wright. This election is about Bush.

(Read More...)