[Sosfbay-discuss] Yard Sale Update

WB4D23 at aol.com WB4D23 at aol.com
Sun May 11 19:23:19 PDT 2008

I spoke with Merriam this afternoon...  There seems to be  a lack of
volunteers for actually dealing with people who might come to the yard  sale.  Only
one person volunteering to help set up Saturday morning (Jim  Doyle).  No one
identified for set up Sunday am.  Also...  only  one person has delivered items
so far (Caroline).  No one has called or  emailed abouat bringing sale items
ahead of next Saturday...  Items being  brought Saturday morning need to be
premarked for price.  Stuff really  should be brought ahead of time...   Merriam
did report that she has  sign posters and sign removers set up for the
neighborhood.   Remember:  The whole point of this is to raise money of the GPSCC,
especially to fund a pre-election newsletter next September.
If you have items to bring, let me know when to expect their  arrival.

Warner  408-295-9353

favorites at AOL Food.