[Sosfbay-discuss] Polidoc video on Kat Swift, Texas Greens in PBS competition (fwd)

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Sun May 11 07:47:45 PDT 2008

Subject: [usgp-media] Polidoc video on Kat Swift, Texas Greens in PBS
competition (fwd)
From:    "Scott McLarty" <scottmclarty at yahoo.com>
Date:    Wed, May 7, 2008 10:46
To:      usgp-media at gp-us.org
         dcsgp at yahoogroups.com

(See Kat Swift's updates below on voting in the
PBS competition)

>From Babette Hogan <babette at polidoc.com>....

Polidoc has entered a competition on PBS for
freshest political video short (3-4 minutes).
The winner will get a national screening on PBS
as well as quick listed for some film festivals.
This is the first of our small vignettes; it
features Kat Swift in her efforts to gain ballot
access in Texas.  Educational and entertaining
for the general public.

Sure would appreciate it if you could post the
following link on your site somewhere and
encourage people to give us some stars (the
higher the better, of course):

http://lab.wgbh.org/open-call/election2008/sample-reels/seriously-green-kat-swift-presidential-candidate

A direct link to the YouTube page that you will
wish to post on Kat's media page is:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LQE9JYllvlw

We were just in San Diego last weekend and will
be cutting a short piece within the next two
weeks on Kent which focuses on sustainability.

In June we will be doing Jesse's piece which will
cover decentralization and energy policies.

We would love to be able to do something with
Cynthia as well, but are repeated efforts to
contact her have not garnered anything more than
a "I'll pass it on"  Too bad since we really
wanted to provide her the same kind of attention
before the convention.  Alas.

Hope you enjoy.

Babette Hogan
Producer/Director
Polidoc Productions
415.310.2892

*  *  *  *  *

Seriously Green documentary filmmakers have been
following around 2008 GP candidates to tell our
story of ballot access  woes, etc.

They submitted a short to WGBH for a contest
which you can now vote on and the winner gets
public national airplay –

http://lab.wgbh.org/open-call/election2008/sample-reels/seriously-green-kat-swift-presidential-candidate

Currently the voting period ends Friday May 9th.

*  *  *  *  *

Update:  It's now up - you can vote until friday
(unless they change the date)

Seriously Green documentary filmmakers have been
following around 2008 GP candidates to tell our
story of ballot access  woes, etc.

They submitted a short to WGBH for a contest
which you can now vote on and the winner gets
public national airplay –
http://lab.wgbh.org/open-call/election2008/sample-reels/seriously-green-kat-swift-presidential-candidate

Currently the voting period ends Friday May 9th.

Respectfully
kat swift
http://voteswift.org

Respectfully