[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Technical Assistance for candidates

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue May 13 13:23:22 PDT 2008

Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:50:42 -0400
From: Greg Gerritt <gerritt at mindspring.com>
Subject: [usgp-dx] Technical Assistance for candidates
To: national comm affairs <natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org>

Dear readers of the national affairs list.  Please forward this along to any
candidates or potential candidates in your states.

The Coordinated Campaign Committee (CCC) can provide technical assistance to
any local Green candidate.  The CCC is comprised of a number of experienced
campaigners, people who have been candidates and key campaign staffers and
we are always willing to share our experience and knowledge with Green
candidates.  This is especially useful for candidates in states and parts of
states with little Green infrastructure.  We can help candidates understand
how to begin and go forward effectively.  The CCC has manuals on our website
http://gp.org/committees/campaign/and we are happy to answer any questions
by either email or phone.  I serve as the referral agency and can be reached
at gerritt at mindspring dot com or by phone at 401-331-0529.  I can refer
candidates to people in their region who can work more closely with them and
answer questions  or refer them to someone who does know the answer.

Greg Gerritt  GPRI CCC