[Sosfbay-discuss] Mail In Precincts

Tian Harter tnharter at aceweb.com
Wed May 21 19:54:04 PDT 2008

My sample ballot says I have to walk over to the trailer park across
the street and a block towards 101 from here. That's no hardship to me!

Tian

Andrea Dorey wrote:
> I also received a vote by mail sample ballot with a vote by mail
> application which requires that I apply by 5 PM May 27, 2008,
> although my ballot informs me that I am "a permanent vote by mail
> voter."
>
> My ballot arrived with two choices of voting:
> Berryessa Community Church on Sierra Road in San Jose
> Mt Olive Lutheran Church on E Calveras in Milpitas
>
> The latter is closer, but still 5 miles from my residence.
> Andrea
>
> On May 14, 2008, at 12:15 AM, Drew Johnson wrote:
>> Hmm... but since we DO have candidates in this partisan election, that
>> doesn't quite fit Wes' situation.
>>

>> Green is Universal!
>>
>> Drew
>>

>> On Tue, May 13, 2008 19:21, Jim Stauffer wrote:
>>> I just heard a complaint from Solano county the the registrar is
>>> requiring
>>> all members of minor parties who do not have candidates in a partisan
>>> election to use mail-in ballots.
>>>
>>> I think it's a coming trend. The elections officials having been
>>> wanting
>>> this for some time.
>>>
>>> Jim

Tian
http://tian.greens.org
Latest change: Added bike to work day pictures from Silicon Valley.
Dave Wald died over the weekend. He will be missed around here...