[Sosfbay-discuss] Bike To Work Day (BTWD)

Fred Duperrault fredd at freeshell.org
Wed May 21 14:20:47 PDT 2008

Great photos, Tian!

Thanks for the peddling.

fred

The Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition really does a good job on BTWD.
I've participated for years as a volunteer, but this time I did it as a
photographer. You can see the best of my pictures at:

http://tian.greens.org/SiliconValley/BicycleCoalition/index.html

Every year it seems that BTWD gets more people riding their bicycles.
We are still a minority compared to drivers, but I'd love to see that
change.
--
Tian
http://tian.greens.org