[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Green Party Newspaper - Call for Articles TODAY!

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Tue May 27 07:34:17 PDT 2008

Subject: Green Party Newspaper - Call for Articles TODAY!
From:    "don.boring" <don.boring at gmail.com>
Date:    Tue, May 27, 2008 05:21
To:      undisclosed-recipients:;

*PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY...*

Now is the time to submit your ideas
in return email for articles and pictures
for the July issue of Green Focus, the
newspaper of the State of California Green Party.

Due date for articles and pictures is Monday June 9th.
If you have an event coming up that is after this, please
let me know and we might make accomodations.

Topics can and should include...

Stories on Green campaigns for public office.
This should include ANYONE who is managing
or running a campaign for public office.
WE NEED PEOPLE to write HOW TO stories
of how to sign up to run for office, collect signatures
to run and how to manage a campaign.

We need someone to step up with this article TODAY!

Recent successful Green Party gatherings
you have hosted or attended, who spoke,
how many attended and what the greater
significance was.

Citizen Campaigns to save Green Space
or other important issues.

People who are making a difference.

Tabling adventures in Registering new Greens.

Opinion pieces on the 2008 election, the Nader
or Mckinney campaigns, the spoiler factor or
issues you think need to be addressed and are not.

Book or movie reviews.

Please send a return email to me RIGHT NOW and
tell me what stories you can offer.  We now have a
new printer that allows us to print many more copies
of the paper than before.  We have an excellent opportunity
to make this paper a viable media piece for Greens in California
but we need your help.  Please respond today...

Don Boring, Editor and Designer
Green Focus Newspaper of the GPCA
Glendora, CA. USA