[Sosfbay-discuss] FW: Green Party Newspaper - Call for Articles TODAY!

Andrea Dorey andid at cagreens.org
Thu May 29 08:28:34 PDT 2008

We need a "spoiler" article that debunks the whole idea of spoiling!!!
Desperately!
Then Greens can talk responsibly and sensibly to voters about how
POWERFUL a third party vote is!!
Otherwise, we are going to take another trashing from the two majors
and our own members who support Demos whenever they are in trouble
(when aren't they?).
Andi