[Sosfbay-discuss] The 2008 Find-A-Candidate Challenge

Peter Myers pmyers42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 20:28:19 PST 2008

As I mentioned during Wednesday night's meeting, it is incredibly
important for us to start approaching possible candidates now and
getting them interested in campaigns for the next two years. I
challenge every person coming to the December meeting to give a short
report about a potential candidate that they have talked with and
begun recruiting for an upcoming election. Bonus points if you bring
the candidate with you to the meeting. I plan on recruiting three
potential candidates this month, and I have already approached a
possible candidate for Saratoga town council. Anybody want to try to
match my three recruits?

- Peter

Peter Myers
pmyers42 at gmail.com