[Sosfbay-discuss] Some jarring stats

Gerry Gras gerrygras at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 8 08:54:22 PST 2008

I looked at the results too.

I did not do your arithmetic.

But I thought that considering the landslide for
Obama, the numbers for the left were not good.
(People in most states clearly did not have to
vote the lesser of 2 evils.)  Anyone know how the
numbers compare with 2004?

I heard that Republicans have started an "inquest"
into what went arong.  If they think it is warranted
for them, then I guess it is warranted for us.

Gerry