[Sosfbay-discuss] Some jarring stats

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Sun Nov 9 09:14:14 PST 2008

I agree, Tian. Ideological campaigns will never win us an election. We are Green. People look at us and say, "If you are Green, why are you talking to me about________(fill in the blank)?"  They expect us to be about the environment, and this is a very important time to be about the environment. People (some, not all) are becoming environmentally conscious.
They are probably confused and disappointed that we are not leading the charge to save the world as we know it. Well, why aren't we?
Caroline