[Sosfbay-discuss] political impact.

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Nov 12 15:56:42 PST 2008

Okay, I've been reading over comments from several people who think we need to start pushing our message in the halls of power. We have no money to hire lobbyists. BUT, we could start going to all the City Council and County Council meetings, checking out the agendas, and, if there is anything even vaguely touching on a Green issue, signing up to make a comment. Some of those meetings are even carried on cable channels, and a few people even watch them. This is also a way to meet people who care about stuff.

Oh, yes, and before we start running around saying we represent thousands of people in this county, I think we ought to make an effort to reach those people and find out what they think.