[Sosfbay-discuss] Agenda for December 3 Meeting

Caroline Yacoub carolineyacoub at att.net
Wed Nov 12 16:45:40 PST 2008

If you have items you wish to be addressed at the December 3 meeting, please send them to me. If you have any plans for action or implementation to go along with your agenda items, please send those, too, and I will include them. We might get more done if people have already had time to start processing ideas before the meeting.

And if you can think of a better way to do this, please volunteer to make up the agenda for the January meeting.

Caroline