[Sosfbay-discuss] [SC-SM] Fw: Venues for January Gathering

Drew Johnson JamBoi at Greens.org
Thu Nov 13 18:42:51 PST 2008

Instead of focusing on our challenges, lets figure out how we can make it
happen -- asset-based thinking (ABT) rather than Deficit-Based Thinking.
This is an opportunity for us to rev up our two county parties and serve
our party in a way that builds everyone up (most especially us).

We have options like home stays, hostels etc. that can make this work.  We
can figure it out, no prob.  We are a vital, up and coming Green Party
region that has not hosted a plenary in ... (a very long time).  We did a
smaller gathering last year at Stanford.  This is extremely doable.

Green is GO!

Drew